Monday 2 March 2015

Blue Jays

Blue Jays collection for you guys..

Beautiful Bird from Colorado..
Credit: Source
This is a Steller's Jay, a bird often mentioned in my current read. When I first saw one, I thought the blue and black coloring was so spectacular it must be something rare and exotic. Instead, as my husband puts it, it's just a bluejay in its alternate road uniform. I still think they're gorgeous birds, though.
Credit: Source
 Stellar's Jay - I've been seeing these beautiful birds in my backyard recently..
 Credit: Source
Blue Jay in Blooming Crabapple by Jerry Acton on Flickr.. this is absolutely wonderful - I love how he is surrounded by all those pink blossoms!
Credit: Source
 Blue Jay by kingarfer on Flickr.. He looks a little shy. Beautiful blue colors...
Credit: Source
Fanning Out by Bill McMullen on Flickr.. Blue Jay (Cyanocitta cristata). Photographed in Clarence-Rockland, Ontario, Canada..
Credit: Source

No comments:

Post a Comment